Are you curious about breeding your poodle but have no idea where to start? Our K9 Partners Program may be just the thing for you!
To enhance the diversity of our bloodlines, we add a new dog to our breeding program every so often. In order to maintain our micro-sized care program, we partner with poodle owners far and wide to bring in the best bloodlines.
Here's how it works:
1: you perform all breed-standard genetic health testing (specified in the contract and application)
2: we find a stud dog suitable for your female and cover costs associated with the breeding (such as fees and AI/TCI).
3: once bred, your female will remain with you till day 45 of her gestation period.
4: at day 45 of her gestation, we will assume guardianship of her at our home through the whelping and weaning process.
5: 5 weeks postpartum, your female will be ready to go home with you.
6: the litter stays here at K. Line Poodles and we cover all costs associated with the puppies.
7: you will be compensated for your time with a percentage of each litter your dog contributes to (see contract).
Benefits to joining the K9 Partners Program:
- a great way to teach your family about responsibility and animal reproduction
- helps offset the expenses of owning a pet
- Takes away the stress of raising a litter of puppies
- a great way to learn about responsible breeding programs
Who is eligible?
- Any intact female poodle with unlimited AKC or UKC registration
- Preference is given to K. Line Poodle offspring
To get started, please submit the following information:
- K9 Partners Application and Contract
- Proof of breed-standard genetic health testing
- Proof of AKC or UKC registration
- A minimum of 3 profile photos (see contract for instructions)